Cheesecake stuffed strawberries are the perfect party treat filled with a creamy and smooth cream cheese filling. Topped with a graham cracker crumb, they are juicy, tangy, and sweet all at the same time. This easy and quick dessert is unbelievably delicious and impossible to resist!
Is there anything better than a sweet ripe strawberry? Maybe one dipped in chocolate! For more fun strawberry recipes, you should try these Chocolate Covered Strawberries, these amazing Strawberry Brownies, and this super yummy Strawberry Cheesecake Salad.
Strawberries Stuffed with Cheesecake
Fresh ripe cheesecake stuffed strawberries are the perfect thing to serve for any holiday celebration! From Valentine’s Day to the 4th of July and of course Mother’s Day, these are the perfect treat! They are super simple and easy to make and the freshness of the strawberry really shines. The sweetness of the strawberry plus the tangy cheesecake filling are a match made in heaven.
I love strawberry anything! We make a lot of strawberry desserts at my house, like this easy fresh strawberry pie and this irresistible strawberry milkshake. When berries are ripe and in season, all I can think about is cheesecake-stuffed strawberries! An entire batch of these was gone in minutes! These are a MUST try for a festive and fun dessert everyone will go crazy over! They are beautiful served on a chocolate charcuterie board or a Valentine’s Day charcuterie board too. You really can’t go wrong any way you serve them!
There are only 5 ingredients in this delicious and simple dessert. The most important thing is to choose really ripe and fresh strawberries. Other than that, there is nothing to this recipe. It is the perfect recipe to make when you don’t have a lot of time but still want a dessert to WOW your guests. Out of all of the amazing dessert recipes on my blog, this is still one of my favorites! You can find the exact measurements below in the recipe card.
- Cream Cheese: Adds a mild sweet and tangy flavor and a smooth creamy filling in the strawberry.
- Powdered Sugar: Sweetness!
- Vanilla Extract: The vanilla brings out all the other flavors and adds a rich flavor of its own as well.
- Strawberries: Fresh and juicy and beautifully red!
- Crushed Graham Cracker: The perfect crispy crumb to add a small crunch to each bite.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
This cheesecake stuffed strawberry recipe is so easy, you are going to want to make them all the time! The best part is the cream cheese filling if you ask me. No need to bake cheesecake! It’s a simple cream cheese mixture. They are also a great recipe to make with kids. My kids are great at helping me remove the insides of the strawberry. It’s also really fun for them to use the piping bag to fill them up with delicious cream. I can’t wait for you to try this recipe!
- Make Filling: In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy. Fill the mixture in a piping bag.
- Prepare Strawberries: Core out each strawberry and fill with cream cheese mixture.
- Add Topping: Top with crushed graham cracker.
Tips for Making Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Every time I make this recipe, I get so many compliments. Everyone is in love with them! You definitely won’t have any leftovers either. Here are a few tips for making these cheesecake-stuffed strawberries.
- Cutting: Use a small paring knife or melon baller to get the center out of the strawberry. This is the longest part of the process, but it’s so worth it.
- Filling: If you do not have a pastry bag you can put the filling in a ziploc bag and cut off the corner instead. It works the same way, and you can even put a piping tip in the bottom to get the cute design!
- Graham Cracker Crumb: You can make your own graham cracker crumbs by putting the graham crackers in a zip lock bag. Grab a rolling pin and hit the bag until they are a nice small crumb. You could also put them in a food processor and pulse them until fine.
- Dip In Chocolate: It is no surprise that these strawberries are perfect dipped in chocolate. Pick your favorite chocolate and melt it in a bowl in 15 second intervals in the microwave. Once it is nice and creamy, dip your strawberries in it and set them on parchment to firm up. They are the perfect treat!
These cheesecake stuffed strawberries are so easy to make and they are perfect for any holiday. I love them because they actually store well for a few days! You don’t have to rush right before an event to have these ready. Here is how to store your leftovers.
In the Refrigerator: Place in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. If you are making these ahead, store the graham cracker crumb separately and sprinkle on at the last minute since it will get less crisp as it sits.
Originally Posted June 2020
Calories33kcal (2%)Carbohydrates8g (3%)Protein1g (2%)Fat1g (2%)Saturated Fat1g (5%)Cholesterol1mgSodium1mgPotassium58mg (2%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar7g (8%)Vitamin A5IUVitamin C22mg (27%)Calcium6mg (1%)Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Like and Subscribe